Monthly Archives: May 2012
Opening from Deborah Lindsey,
Article from Natural News at http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html
Japan, the Modern Day Atlantis
Many people think that Atlantis is just a fairy tale, some sort of myth that was written about by some guy named Plato who wrote about how Atlantis, a powerful industrial and military nation at the time, sunk into the ocean ”in a single day and night of misfortune.” Have you ever wondered if something like this could happen again and if so, what the heck could cause it?
In the metaphysical communities, the story (loosely) goes that Atlantis abused its technological prowess and made the mistake of putting technology over people. It made decisions based on progress and lacked caution in its approach. While none of us alive consciously KNOW what happened in Atlantis, I think I’m safe so say that this is the general sentiment about what happened. Technology overcame humanity; technology overcame spirituality; and technology used without regard for humanity and spirituality (perhaps in the name of greed and ego) will always bear consequences.
Is Fukushima “Over”?
Like most of us, I have noticed that noone really talks about the nuclear disaster unfolding at Fukushima anymore. I mean, this is just CRAZY! How is it that literally the fate of the world is hinging on this one situation and yet the media tends to ignore it? Or even worse we hear these “one year later” stories that only serve to tell us how everything is okay. And yet, when you look at it at all, assuming you can find any valid information at all, you can see that Reactor #4 is still in real trouble. And a continuous plume of radioactive waste is still pouring out of the reactor at a continuous rate.
When I read the article copied below it reminded me of just how serious this issue really is. At first I felt powerless and angry, as I so often do at these money-crazy bimbos who are blinded by greed and who are so willing to put our entire gorgeous planet at risk so make a few bucks. I mean really, do they think they can kill ME and Kill mother earth without affecting themselves? F*ing assholes. Makes me want to round them up if you know what I mean.
So then I had to stop and ask myself, are we really powerless? It sure feels that way. But then I stepped back and I remembered what I know. As a healer and as a creator, I realized that I can change the world by changing my thoughts or by changing my intention or shifting my perspective. Now this doesn’t mean sticking my head in the sand and ignoring the situation as so often we “new age” people are want to do. Instead it means looking at it from the fifth dimensional perspective and becoming the objective, all-loving observer. It means calling in the highest part of ourselves and using that power to affect true change.
This is true of all of us. It is the power of one good prayer or one good intention whispered into the winds. And when these powers come together it creates what I call the “Horton Hears a Who” affect, where many voices and intentions coming together can break through the dimensional barriers to be heard and to make a difference. So I am calling on lightworkers everywhere to say a prayer, to set an intention, and to do it right now. We know that another earthquake can hit this region of the Japan and the game is up so say your prayer now. Say it clearly and say it loud.
Dear God. Dear Source of all things. Energy that controls worlds, whatever we call you.
Hear me now. Hear us now. Shine your grace on us and shine your grace on the Fukushima power plant and the people of Japan. Send a frequency that heals this chasm in our world and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against our beloved mother. We come together in divine love and call for healing now. Amen and Aho.
The article is below.
Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink
Sunday, May 06, 2012by Mike Adams, the Health RangerEditor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles…)
30K (NaturalNews) The news you are about to read puts everything else in the category of “insignificant” by comparison. Concerned about the 2012 U.S. presidential election? Worried about GMOs? Fluoride? Vaccines? Secret prisons? None of that even matters if we don’t solve the problem of Fukushima reactor No. 4, which is on the verge of a catastrophic failure that could unleash enough radiation to end human civilization on our planet. (See the numbers below.)
The resulting releasing of radiation would turn North America into a “dead zone” for humans… mutated (and failed) crops, radioactive groundwater, skyrocketing infant mortality, an explosion in cancer and infertility… this is what could be unleashed at any moment from an earthquake in Japan. Such an event could result in the release of 85 times the Cesium-137 released by the Chernobyl catastrophe, say experts (see below). And the Chernobyl catastrophe made its surrounding regions uninhabitable by humans for centuries.
Yet, astonishingly, the usual suspects of deception are saying absolutely nothing about this problem. The mainstream media (the dying dinosaur media, actually) pretends there’s no problem with Fukushima. President Obama says nothing about it. Federal regulators, including the NRC, are all but silent. It’s as if they think their silence on the issue somehow makes it go away.
Perhaps these professional liars in the media and government have become so used to idea that they can simply spin their own reality (and get the public suckers to believe almost anything) that they now believe they can ignore the laws of physics. That’s why they have refused to cover the low-level radiation plume that continues to be emitted from Fukushima.
The fate of the world now rests on reactor No. 4
“It is no exaggeration to say that the fate of Japan and the whole world depends on No.4 reactor.” – Mitsuhei Murata, Former Japanese Ambassador to Switzerland and Senegal, Executive Director, the Japan Society for Global System and Ethics
Mr. Murata’s stunning statement should be front-page news everywhere around the world. Why? Because he’s right. If reactor No. 4 suffers even a minor earthquake, it could set off a chain reaction of events that quickly lead to North America becoming uninhabitable by humans for centuries to come. Imagine California, Oregon and Washington states being inundated with radiation — up to 85 times the radiation release from Chernobyl. We’re talking about the end of human life on the scale of continents.
Here’s how this could happen, according to Mr. Robert Alvarez, former Senior Policy Adviser to the Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary for National Security and the Environment at the U.S. Department of Energy:
“The No. 4 pool is about 100 feet above ground, is structurally damaged and is exposed to the open elements. If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire involving nearly 10 times the amount of Cs-137 released by the Chernobyl accident. The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors. Spent reactor fuel cannot be simply lifted into the air by a crane as if it were routine cargo. In order to prevent severe radiation exposures, fires and possible explosions, it must be transferred at all times in water and heavily shielded structures into dry casks. As this has never been done before, the removal of the spent fuel from the pools at the damaged Fukushima-Dai-Ichi reactors will require a major and time-consuming re-construction effort and will be charting in unknown waters.” (http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/forum/218/nuclear-expert-fukushima-spent-…)
Note: He says “10 times” the Cesium-137 of Chernobyl. Others say up to 85 times. Nobody is 100% certain of what would actually occur because this has never happened before. We are in uncharted territory as a civilization, facing a unique and imminent threat to our continued survival. And both governments and the corporations that assured us nuclear power was safe are playing their “cover my ass” games while the world waits in the crosshairs of a nuclear apocalypse.
To better understand the severity of this situation, read these facts about Fukushima reactor No. 4 which I have assembled from available news sources:
- Reactor #4 contains 1,535 spent fuel rods which remain highly radioactive.
- These fuel rods currently hold the potential to emit 37 million curies of radiation.
- Those fuel rods are stored in a concrete pool located 100 feet above the ground, inside the structurally compromised reactor building, effectively making the pool open to the air.
- The pool holding these fuel rods is “structurally damaged.”
- “If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire involving nearly 10 times the amount of Cs-137 released by the Chernobyl accident.” – Mr. Robert Alvarez, former Senior Policy Adviser to the Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary for National Security and the Environment at the U.S. Department of Energy.
- “The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors.” – Mr. Alvarez.
- Just 50 meters from reactor No. 4, a much larger pool of spent fuel rods contains 6,375 fuel rods, all of which remain highly radioactive.
- All these fuel rods are, astonishingly, exposed to the open air. They are not held inside any containment vessel.
- The total number of spent fuel rods across all six reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site is 11,421.
- If reactor No. 4 suffers a structural failure, the release of radiation from the 1,535 spent fuel rods would make it virtually impossible for work to continue on the site, potentially resulting in an inability to halt a massive radiation release from all the other rods.
- In all, the 11,421 fuel rods held at the Fukushima Daiichi facility contain roughly 336 million curies of “long-lived radioactivity.” Roughly 134 million curies of that is Cesium-137.
- “Reactors that have been operating for decades, such as those at the Fukushima-Dai-Ichi site have generated some of the largest concentrations of radioactivity on the planet.” – Mr. Robert Alvarez, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- This amount of Cesium-137 radioactivity held in the full collection of fuel rods at Fukushima is 85 times the amount released at Chernobyl.
- The release of this amount of Cesium-137 would “destroy the world environment and our civilization. This is an issue of human survival.” (http://akiomatsumura.com/2012/04/682.html)
- The mainstream media operates in a total blackout of this news, refusing to even acknowledge the existence of this immediate threat to human civilization.
- The mainstream media is, in large part, owned by General Electric, the very company that designed the Fukushima reactors in the first place. It is clear that GE is diligently running a total media blackout on this news in order to cover its own ass and prevent people from asking questions about the faulty engineering and nuclear facility site selection that led to this catastrophe.
18,000 dead so far and hundreds of millions at risk: The media cover-up
“The executive branch and multiple federal agencies, agencies tasked with keeping the American public safe, did their best to hide and to cover-up information about a deadly radioactive plume and ensuing fallout that was headed for the West Coast of the United States from Japan,” says Tony Muga. (http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/01/plume-gate-shocker-media-silence-ra…)
He goes on to state “The evidence obtained in the FOIA request indicates that right from the start, the NRC had a clear idea of the significance of the disaster that was unfolding, but concealed the truth from the American public. The results of the plume and fallout can be measured in the rise of infant mortality rates: cells of unborn and newborn children are dividing at a much higher rate than those of a mature adult, thus the amount of damage is greatly increased and hence more detectable. Conservative estimates place the number of stillborn following the Fukushima accident at over 18,000.”
See the FOIA documents here:http://www.houseoffoust.com/NRC/ML11269A172.pdf
The conspiracy cover-up of the radioactive plumes still being emitted from Fukushima is now being called “Plume-Gate.” This issue needs to be front and center on all our radar screens. There may quite literally be nothing more important for the survival of the human race than dealing with this runaway issue of Fukushima radiation in the immediate term, and the larger issue of the scientific fraud of nuclear power “safety” thereafter.
As Muga explains, “It is this author’s opinion that any media source not shouting about Plume-Gate as loud as they can are likely controlled by the powers-that-be.” He’s got a point. This should be our No. 1 issue, and NaturalNews is re-shifting priorities right now to help raise the alarm on the impeding Fukushima disaster for the obvious reason that everything else pales in comparison to the importance of dealing with this.
Take action now
Although I hate to call for the UN to do anything at all, as it is a criminal globalist organization engaged in widespread sex slave trafficking, child abuse and mass murder, the UN definitely has some pull with governments around the world. The petition linked below calls for the UN to take immediate, decisive action to deal with Fukushima reactor No. 4 before it’s too late and we all get “Fuk’ed” beyond repair.
This petition calls for two actions:
1. The United Nations should organize a Nuclear Security Summit to take up the crucial problem of the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 spent nuclear fuel pool.
2. The United Nations should establish an independent assessment team on Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 and coordinate international assistance in order to stabilize the unit’s spent nuclear fuel and prevent radiological consequences with potentially catastrophic consequences.
Here at NaturalNews, although we hold the UN in contempt for its globalist actions and crimes against humanity, we nevertheless support this particular petition and the urgent effort for the UN to actually do something positive for a change. In fact, if the UN ignores this issue, that itself would be the greatest crime of all against humanity, for failure to solve this reactor No. 4 situation could mean the end of human civilization as we know it.
NaturalNews will continue to cover this issue, especially focusing on reactor No. 4. We are reaching out to Higgins and Gunderson to conduct more interviews on this subject. Watch for more coverage here at NaturalNews.com.
Sources include:Japanese letter:http://akiomatsumura.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Letter-to-Prime-M…
Arnie Gunderson – one of the most important scientific voices of truth and reason on this issuehttp://www.fairewinds.com/
Tony Muga, The Intel Hub:http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/01/plume-gate-shocker-media-silence-ra…
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html#ixzz1wNO8P7ql
Plants produced 22 gigawatts at midday hours on Friday and Saturday, meeting half country’s electricity needs on second day
Guardian.co.uk, Monday 28 May 2012 13.03 EDT
German solar power plants produced a world record 22 gigawatts of electricity – equal to 20 nuclear power stations at full capacity – through the midday hours of Friday and Saturday, the head of a renewable energy think tank has said.
Germany’s government decided to abandon nuclear power after the Fukushima nuclear disaster last year, closing eight plants immediately and shutting down the remaining nine by 2022. They will be replaced by renewable energy sources such as wind, solar and bio-mass.
Norbert Allnoch, director of the Institute of the Renewable Energy Industry in Muenster, said the 22 gigawatts of solar power fed into the national grid on Saturday met nearly 50% of the nation’s midday electricity needs.
“Never before anywhere has a country produced as much photovoltaic electricity,” Allnoch told Reuters. “Germany came close to the 20 gigawatt mark a few times in recent weeks. But this was the first time we made it over.”
The record-breaking amount of solar power shows one of the world’s leading industrial nations was able to meet a third of its electricity needs on a work day, Friday, and nearly half on Saturday when factories and offices were closed.
Government-mandated support for renewables has helped Germany became a world leader in renewable energy and the country gets about 20 percent of its overall annual electricity from those sources.
Germany has nearly as much installed solar power generation capacity as the rest of the world combined and gets about four percent of its overall annual electricity needs from the sun alone. It aims to cut its greenhouse gas emissions by 40% from 1990 levels by 2020.
Some critics say renewable energy is not reliable enough nor is there enough capacity to power major industrial nations. But the country’s leader, Angela Merkel has said Germany is eager to demonstrate that is possible.
The jump above the 20 GW level was due to increased capacity this year and bright sunshine nationwide. The 22 GW figure is up from about 14 GW a year ago. Germany added 7.5 GW of installed power generation capacity in 2012 and 1.8 GW more in the first quarter for a total of 26 GW capacity.
“This shows Germany is capable of meeting a large share of its electricity needs with solar power,” Allnoch said. “It also shows Germany can do with fewer coal-burning power plants, gas-burning plants and nuclear plants.”
Allnoch said the data is based on information from the European Energy Exchange, based in Leipzig.
The incentives provided through the state-mandated feed-in-tariff (Fit) are not without controversy, however. The tariff is the main support for the industry until photovoltaic prices fall further to levels similar for conventional power production.
Utilities and consumer groups have complained the Fit for solar power adds about 2 cents per kW/h on top of electricity prices in Germany that are already among the highest in the world, with consumers paying about 23 cents kW/h.
German consumers pay about €4bn per year on top of their electricity bills for solar power, according to a 2012 report by the country’s environment ministry.
Critics also complain of growing levels of solar power make the national grid more less stable due to fluctuations in output.
Merkel’s centre-right government has tried to accelerate cuts in the Fit, which has fallen by between 15% to 30% per year.
Common Passion is this wonderful non-profit organization that brings people together to do good in the world. They often focus on events that bring the world together like the Conscious Convergence and now the Venus Transit. The people in this group are what I think of as “high vibe” and I am always happy to spend time participating and supporting them when I can. They can always use more help and so I thought I would send out the call. Here is the latest communique and an opportunity for everyone to get involved.
Hello Common Passion Friends,
What powerful energies to converge around in the next three weeks! Lots to explore…please make time in your busy day to play and celebrate with us in these amazing events:
1. This Sunday, May 20th, a solar eclipse, with, allegedly, an Earth-Moon-Sun-Pleiades alignment at the same time! And the same day: www.globalpeacemeditationprayerday.org, which we invite you to join with us and the World Peace Prayer Society in a “symphony of peace prayers.”
2. June 4th, the day before the Venus Transit, a full lunar eclipse.
3. June 5th/6th, the last Venus Transit visible in our lifetimes: http://venustransit.nasa.gov/2012/transit/webcast.php
Here’s a site with a video (near the bottom of the page) that explains these alignments:
SAVE THE DATE: Our next Common Passion free creative Tele-Webcast will be Thursday May 24th at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern, and 1 AM GMT on the 25th. Access details here: http://commonpassion.org/venustransit and in another announcement to come.
A recap of the incredible creativity from our last Tele-Webcast is below our signature.
As we’ve mentioned before, whether or not these happenings are simply interesting celestial events or whether that are significant opportunities for collective alignment toward our common passion is up to us.
This is why we have committed ourselves to a billion acts of love, to create social and environmental harmony now as a legacy for our children five generations hence.
The billion acts of love are flowing freely, and you can add yours to these beautiful acts now.
To get involved now, just give a minute every day:
1. Facebook. Go here www.facebook.com/CommonPassion to “Like” us on Facebook. Next, join the event and the discussion https://www.facebook.com/events/316795795053213 and invite your friends. Post your daily acts of love, which are accruing with billions of others.
2. Twitter~follow us @CommonPassion. Tweet acts of love freely, follow Common Passion’s followers and retweet as much as possible. Please use the hashtags #VenusTransit and #abillionactsoflove. Tweet your daily acts of love, which are accruing with billions of other “love-tweets.”
3.Talk about this event and invite EVERYONE to join us. This email can be shared freely.
4. Before, during and after the event, we encourage people to post acts of love on our brand new Common Passion Community Blog. This Blog belongs to the global community and it will be moderated by the Common Passion Core Team to ensure the intentions and ideas shared correspond with our collective mission and vision. To visit the Blog, please visit http://blog.commonpassion.org, and if you wish to submit a piece to be published, please send it to Rachel Frey email@example.com.
5. Join us on our Creative Community Collaboration Tele-Webcasts, next one is May 10th, access details to follow in another announcement.
6.If you wish to give more time to this event, please email Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can literally feel this expanding and we implore you to join us today! Connect, share and collaborate with Common Passion in our quest for a billion acts of love.
Please join us!
All our best,
Joseph Giove and the Common Passion Core Team
* Twitter: follow us @commonpassion. Please use the hashtags #VenusTransit and #abillionactsoflove
* Help support our Common Passion; please donate: http://commonpassion.org/please_donate
Creativity and Inspiration from our last Tele-Webcast:
You may listen to the entire call (advised!) by going to www.Talskhoe.com, and in the “Call ID” search box enter 36237, then look for the Past Episode on May 10th.
Here are some notes from the call:
There was lots of beautiful imagery in people’s words (flowers, bees, butterflies, light etc.).
We love the way the event is coming together, the Billion Acts of love is flowing freely, that there is no expectation or pressure to “be” something; there is simply space for it to grow and flourish.
There is no right or wrong way to participate in the VT event- simply tune into its energy and as something comes up, share and talk about it. Notice the similarities of what we want; our differences are so minimal.
Recognize and focus on our similarities-don’t let our differences divide us.
honeybee carrying information and emotions between flowers of consciousness gathered here today
feel new earth, but have patience
humility as we remember what we are to one another
being in highest frequencies
choose whether we believe our happiness depends on others or within ourselves-where does the responsibility lie?
our hearts can hear and speak and our minds can feel and love
time of enlightenment, rebirth for planet
distractions and distresses result in fear and activation of insecurities-outside forms created by our state of heart and mind
emanate love and light, it will change, positive outcome
unity of heart and mind parallels unity of man and woman, Mars and Venus etc 2 opposing forces unite=release of new form
Definitely mention: we see you we feel you we hear you, we love you
SDO (NASA ship) will film entire transit from space and webcast it live!
Venus now visible in sky-look up and feel inspired!