Daily Archives: May 31, 2012
Opening from Deborah Lindsey,
Article from Natural News at http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html
Japan, the Modern Day Atlantis
Many people think that Atlantis is just a fairy tale, some sort of myth that was written about by some guy named Plato who wrote about how Atlantis, a powerful industrial and military nation at the time, sunk into the ocean ”in a single day and night of misfortune.” Have you ever wondered if something like this could happen again and if so, what the heck could cause it?
In the metaphysical communities, the story (loosely) goes that Atlantis abused its technological prowess and made the mistake of putting technology over people. It made decisions based on progress and lacked caution in its approach. While none of us alive consciously KNOW what happened in Atlantis, I think I’m safe so say that this is the general sentiment about what happened. Technology overcame humanity; technology overcame spirituality; and technology used without regard for humanity and spirituality (perhaps in the name of greed and ego) will always bear consequences.
Is Fukushima “Over”?
Like most of us, I have noticed that noone really talks about the nuclear disaster unfolding at Fukushima anymore. I mean, this is just CRAZY! How is it that literally the fate of the world is hinging on this one situation and yet the media tends to ignore it? Or even worse we hear these “one year later” stories that only serve to tell us how everything is okay. And yet, when you look at it at all, assuming you can find any valid information at all, you can see that Reactor #4 is still in real trouble. And a continuous plume of radioactive waste is still pouring out of the reactor at a continuous rate.
When I read the article copied below it reminded me of just how serious this issue really is. At first I felt powerless and angry, as I so often do at these money-crazy bimbos who are blinded by greed and who are so willing to put our entire gorgeous planet at risk so make a few bucks. I mean really, do they think they can kill ME and Kill mother earth without affecting themselves? F*ing assholes. Makes me want to round them up if you know what I mean.
So then I had to stop and ask myself, are we really powerless? It sure feels that way. But then I stepped back and I remembered what I know. As a healer and as a creator, I realized that I can change the world by changing my thoughts or by changing my intention or shifting my perspective. Now this doesn’t mean sticking my head in the sand and ignoring the situation as so often we “new age” people are want to do. Instead it means looking at it from the fifth dimensional perspective and becoming the objective, all-loving observer. It means calling in the highest part of ourselves and using that power to affect true change.
This is true of all of us. It is the power of one good prayer or one good intention whispered into the winds. And when these powers come together it creates what I call the “Horton Hears a Who” affect, where many voices and intentions coming together can break through the dimensional barriers to be heard and to make a difference. So I am calling on lightworkers everywhere to say a prayer, to set an intention, and to do it right now. We know that another earthquake can hit this region of the Japan and the game is up so say your prayer now. Say it clearly and say it loud.
Dear God. Dear Source of all things. Energy that controls worlds, whatever we call you.
Hear me now. Hear us now. Shine your grace on us and shine your grace on the Fukushima power plant and the people of Japan. Send a frequency that heals this chasm in our world and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against our beloved mother. We come together in divine love and call for healing now. Amen and Aho.
The article is below.
Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink
Sunday, May 06, 2012by Mike Adams, the Health RangerEditor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles…)
30K (NaturalNews) The news you are about to read puts everything else in the category of “insignificant” by comparison. Concerned about the 2012 U.S. presidential election? Worried about GMOs? Fluoride? Vaccines? Secret prisons? None of that even matters if we don’t solve the problem of Fukushima reactor No. 4, which is on the verge of a catastrophic failure that could unleash enough radiation to end human civilization on our planet. (See the numbers below.)
The resulting releasing of radiation would turn North America into a “dead zone” for humans… mutated (and failed) crops, radioactive groundwater, skyrocketing infant mortality, an explosion in cancer and infertility… this is what could be unleashed at any moment from an earthquake in Japan. Such an event could result in the release of 85 times the Cesium-137 released by the Chernobyl catastrophe, say experts (see below). And the Chernobyl catastrophe made its surrounding regions uninhabitable by humans for centuries.
Yet, astonishingly, the usual suspects of deception are saying absolutely nothing about this problem. The mainstream media (the dying dinosaur media, actually) pretends there’s no problem with Fukushima. President Obama says nothing about it. Federal regulators, including the NRC, are all but silent. It’s as if they think their silence on the issue somehow makes it go away.
Perhaps these professional liars in the media and government have become so used to idea that they can simply spin their own reality (and get the public suckers to believe almost anything) that they now believe they can ignore the laws of physics. That’s why they have refused to cover the low-level radiation plume that continues to be emitted from Fukushima.
The fate of the world now rests on reactor No. 4
“It is no exaggeration to say that the fate of Japan and the whole world depends on No.4 reactor.” – Mitsuhei Murata, Former Japanese Ambassador to Switzerland and Senegal, Executive Director, the Japan Society for Global System and Ethics
Mr. Murata’s stunning statement should be front-page news everywhere around the world. Why? Because he’s right. If reactor No. 4 suffers even a minor earthquake, it could set off a chain reaction of events that quickly lead to North America becoming uninhabitable by humans for centuries to come. Imagine California, Oregon and Washington states being inundated with radiation — up to 85 times the radiation release from Chernobyl. We’re talking about the end of human life on the scale of continents.
Here’s how this could happen, according to Mr. Robert Alvarez, former Senior Policy Adviser to the Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary for National Security and the Environment at the U.S. Department of Energy:
“The No. 4 pool is about 100 feet above ground, is structurally damaged and is exposed to the open elements. If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire involving nearly 10 times the amount of Cs-137 released by the Chernobyl accident. The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors. Spent reactor fuel cannot be simply lifted into the air by a crane as if it were routine cargo. In order to prevent severe radiation exposures, fires and possible explosions, it must be transferred at all times in water and heavily shielded structures into dry casks. As this has never been done before, the removal of the spent fuel from the pools at the damaged Fukushima-Dai-Ichi reactors will require a major and time-consuming re-construction effort and will be charting in unknown waters.” (http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/forum/218/nuclear-expert-fukushima-spent-…)
Note: He says “10 times” the Cesium-137 of Chernobyl. Others say up to 85 times. Nobody is 100% certain of what would actually occur because this has never happened before. We are in uncharted territory as a civilization, facing a unique and imminent threat to our continued survival. And both governments and the corporations that assured us nuclear power was safe are playing their “cover my ass” games while the world waits in the crosshairs of a nuclear apocalypse.
To better understand the severity of this situation, read these facts about Fukushima reactor No. 4 which I have assembled from available news sources:
- Reactor #4 contains 1,535 spent fuel rods which remain highly radioactive.
- These fuel rods currently hold the potential to emit 37 million curies of radiation.
- Those fuel rods are stored in a concrete pool located 100 feet above the ground, inside the structurally compromised reactor building, effectively making the pool open to the air.
- The pool holding these fuel rods is “structurally damaged.”
- “If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire involving nearly 10 times the amount of Cs-137 released by the Chernobyl accident.” – Mr. Robert Alvarez, former Senior Policy Adviser to the Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary for National Security and the Environment at the U.S. Department of Energy.
- “The infrastructure to safely remove this material was destroyed as it was at the other three reactors.” – Mr. Alvarez.
- Just 50 meters from reactor No. 4, a much larger pool of spent fuel rods contains 6,375 fuel rods, all of which remain highly radioactive.
- All these fuel rods are, astonishingly, exposed to the open air. They are not held inside any containment vessel.
- The total number of spent fuel rods across all six reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site is 11,421.
- If reactor No. 4 suffers a structural failure, the release of radiation from the 1,535 spent fuel rods would make it virtually impossible for work to continue on the site, potentially resulting in an inability to halt a massive radiation release from all the other rods.
- In all, the 11,421 fuel rods held at the Fukushima Daiichi facility contain roughly 336 million curies of “long-lived radioactivity.” Roughly 134 million curies of that is Cesium-137.
- “Reactors that have been operating for decades, such as those at the Fukushima-Dai-Ichi site have generated some of the largest concentrations of radioactivity on the planet.” – Mr. Robert Alvarez, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- This amount of Cesium-137 radioactivity held in the full collection of fuel rods at Fukushima is 85 times the amount released at Chernobyl.
- The release of this amount of Cesium-137 would “destroy the world environment and our civilization. This is an issue of human survival.” (http://akiomatsumura.com/2012/04/682.html)
- The mainstream media operates in a total blackout of this news, refusing to even acknowledge the existence of this immediate threat to human civilization.
- The mainstream media is, in large part, owned by General Electric, the very company that designed the Fukushima reactors in the first place. It is clear that GE is diligently running a total media blackout on this news in order to cover its own ass and prevent people from asking questions about the faulty engineering and nuclear facility site selection that led to this catastrophe.
18,000 dead so far and hundreds of millions at risk: The media cover-up
“The executive branch and multiple federal agencies, agencies tasked with keeping the American public safe, did their best to hide and to cover-up information about a deadly radioactive plume and ensuing fallout that was headed for the West Coast of the United States from Japan,” says Tony Muga. (http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/01/plume-gate-shocker-media-silence-ra…)
He goes on to state “The evidence obtained in the FOIA request indicates that right from the start, the NRC had a clear idea of the significance of the disaster that was unfolding, but concealed the truth from the American public. The results of the plume and fallout can be measured in the rise of infant mortality rates: cells of unborn and newborn children are dividing at a much higher rate than those of a mature adult, thus the amount of damage is greatly increased and hence more detectable. Conservative estimates place the number of stillborn following the Fukushima accident at over 18,000.”
See the FOIA documents here:http://www.houseoffoust.com/NRC/ML11269A172.pdf
The conspiracy cover-up of the radioactive plumes still being emitted from Fukushima is now being called “Plume-Gate.” This issue needs to be front and center on all our radar screens. There may quite literally be nothing more important for the survival of the human race than dealing with this runaway issue of Fukushima radiation in the immediate term, and the larger issue of the scientific fraud of nuclear power “safety” thereafter.
As Muga explains, “It is this author’s opinion that any media source not shouting about Plume-Gate as loud as they can are likely controlled by the powers-that-be.” He’s got a point. This should be our No. 1 issue, and NaturalNews is re-shifting priorities right now to help raise the alarm on the impeding Fukushima disaster for the obvious reason that everything else pales in comparison to the importance of dealing with this.
Take action now
Although I hate to call for the UN to do anything at all, as it is a criminal globalist organization engaged in widespread sex slave trafficking, child abuse and mass murder, the UN definitely has some pull with governments around the world. The petition linked below calls for the UN to take immediate, decisive action to deal with Fukushima reactor No. 4 before it’s too late and we all get “Fuk’ed” beyond repair.
This petition calls for two actions:
1. The United Nations should organize a Nuclear Security Summit to take up the crucial problem of the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 spent nuclear fuel pool.
2. The United Nations should establish an independent assessment team on Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 and coordinate international assistance in order to stabilize the unit’s spent nuclear fuel and prevent radiological consequences with potentially catastrophic consequences.
Here at NaturalNews, although we hold the UN in contempt for its globalist actions and crimes against humanity, we nevertheless support this particular petition and the urgent effort for the UN to actually do something positive for a change. In fact, if the UN ignores this issue, that itself would be the greatest crime of all against humanity, for failure to solve this reactor No. 4 situation could mean the end of human civilization as we know it.
NaturalNews will continue to cover this issue, especially focusing on reactor No. 4. We are reaching out to Higgins and Gunderson to conduct more interviews on this subject. Watch for more coverage here at NaturalNews.com.
Sources include:Japanese letter:http://akiomatsumura.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Letter-to-Prime-M…
Arnie Gunderson – one of the most important scientific voices of truth and reason on this issuehttp://www.fairewinds.com/
Tony Muga, The Intel Hub:http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/01/plume-gate-shocker-media-silence-ra…
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html#ixzz1wNO8P7ql