May 1, Venus Transit, Global Love Day, and a “Billion Acts of Love”
by Deborah Lindsey
I’ve been really fortunate to work with a team of people at an organiation called Common Passion. They do amazing work, all as volunteers, to make the world a better place by organizing events like global meditations, etc.
So now they are organizing a very special event called “A Billion Acts of Love” where they (we) are working to use the energy of the Venus Transit and the December 2012 Alignment as an opportunity to just overwhelm the earth with love. Love, love, love. A Billion Acts of love.
I thought I would pass on some information on this as today, May 1, has been declared Global Love Day! I’ll write more about this as we go along but wanted to give you a heads up here though its very last minute. For that I apologize. I just found out myself.
So here’s the info from Common Passion. Now go do your part and take on an act of love yourself on this very day.
Venus Transit 2012: The Legacy…a billion acts of love.
Our Venus Transit 2012 Collaborative Community Call on April 15th was a wonderful confluence of inspirational ideas and there were some powerful energy exchanges happening! To listen to a recording of the call, please visit:
or see the notes below, under our signature.
To get involved now, we ask you to give just a minute every day:
1. Before, during and after the event, we encourage people to post acts of love on our brand new Common Passion Community Blog. This Blog belongs to the global community and it will be moderated by the Common Passion Core Team to ensure the intentions and ideas shared correspond with our collective mission and vision. To visit the Blog, please visit http://commonpassioncommunity.wordpress.com, and if you wish to submit a piece to be published, please contact Rachel Frey firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Facebook. Go here www.facebook.com/CommonPassion to “Like” us on Facebook. Next, join the event and the discussion https://www.facebook.com/events/316795795053213 and invite your friends.
3. Twitter~follow us @CommonPassion. Tweet acts of love freely, follow Common Passion’s followers and retweet as much as possible. Please use the hashtags #VenusTransit and #abillionactsoflove.
4. Talk about this event and invite EVERYONE to join us. This email can be shared freely.
5. Join us on our Creative Community Collaboration Tele-Webcasts.
6. If you wish to give more time to this event, please email Rachel email@example.com.
We can literally feel this expanding and we implore you to join us today! Connect, share and collaborate with Common Passion in our quest for a billion acts of love.
Below are the wonderfully creative notes from our last Creative Collaboration on the Venus Transit.