- Because IMU has not yet achieved USDE accreditation, we can currently accept all students into the Master’s Degree program. It should be noted that the courses are taught at a Master’s Degree level and may be difficult for students who have not been trained at an undergraduate level.
- Assuming we reach accreditation, your degree will then be a non-accredited degree from an accredited university if you have not yet achieved an accredited undergraduate degree.
- Once accreditation is completed:
- students will be required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (applies only to students in the US)
- OR students without an accredited bachelor’s degree may be admitted provisionally to take graduate courses by earning undergraduate credit based upon life experiences. Each applicant will be evaluated individually.
- Must complete any identified prerequisite courses from the undergraduate program.
- Submit an application to the program.
Before registering at IMU, you may want to contact us to discuss the program options that are best for you. If, however, you are certain of the direction you wish to take you can simply go to the Register for Courses tab and choose your first class or classes. Once you have purchased your first class, you will be directed to complete the Enrollment Form.
For More Information
For more information on the International Metaphysical University graduate program, call us at 304-295-4411 between 9 am and 6 pm EST.