CON 612 Al-chemia Remedies
The Al-chemia Remedies were made in Egypt a very ancient place, vibrating with ancient wisdom through the voice of our teachers, the flowers. They speak and translate into form the vibrations and wisdom present around us. Flowers are the symbol of Divine unfolding into manifestation. A seed is planted and grows to its highest most beautiful potential, and then blossoms into a flower, absolute beauty, divinity in physical form. By capturing their energy in the matrix of water we can use it for our own conscious evolution, to activate our ‘sleeping’ DNA and break old and ancient patterns, to become whole, to unfold and blossom into our highest potential fully alive on every level of existence.
In this course you will begin with the basics, the understanding of energy, vibration, water and how remedies work. We will then build on this base and study the flowers, and the remedies themselves. We will learn how to choose a suitable remedy, make a preparation, methods of application and finally bring to consciousness the action of the remedy through evaluation. Students will first work with the remedies on themselves, to have personal experience of their action and then be asked to do case studies using volunteers in order to see the action of the remedies in different situations. By the end of this course students will be able to assist clients in their journey of spiritual evolution using the Al-chemia Remedies.
A certificate will be issued by the instructor upon completion of this course stating that the student is a Certified Al-chemia Remedies Practitioner.
Required Text and Learning Materials:
- Set of Al-chemia Remedies
- Amber bottles (for preparing remedies)
- Base/medium (floral water, water, apple cider vinegar)
- Required reading: Preface and Introduction of Chiron and the Healing Journey downloadable from her website http://www.melaniereinhart.com/
- Suggested but not required books:
- Chiron and the Healing Journey: An Astrological and Psychological Perspective, Melanie Reinhart
- The Hidden Messages of Water, Dr. Masaru Emoto
- The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe, Lynne McTaggart
- The Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton, PhD
Supplies can be purchased from www.egyptianflowerremedies.com.
- Understand the basis, both scientific and intuitive, for working with Remedies
- Understand the value of using remedies in the evolution of consciousness.
- Know how to select, prepare and use the Al-chemia Remedies.
- Know how to use remedies in different preparations such as elixirs.
- Know how to asses the remedies action and help clients understand and process the effects of the remedies.
Working with Remedies (general).
Plants as teacher.
Case taking and assessment.
The Al-chemia Remedies (overview).
Preparing and using remedies and elixirs.
Case taking and evaluation.
- Suggested reading, research, audio lectures, Power Point presentations, preparing remedies and elixirs.
- Assignments: Suggested readings, short research essays, journaling, audio lectures and practical work with the remedies (including intuiting with remedies, remedy selection, preparation and case studies). Frequent interaction with the instructor is greatly encouraged.
Short essays on concepts covered
Students have twelve weeks to complete this course.
90-100 = A; 80-89 = B; 79-70 = C; 69-60 = D, 0-50 = F