HH 503 Anatomy and Physiology
This course explores the human body as an integrated whole. Human anatomy and physiology are biological sciences, dealing with the human body and how it functions. Think of it as an owners manual for the wondrous vehicle you use to get around this planet. Burning questions like if I have a stomach ache is it my stomach that hurts, or if someone is a pain in the neck is it my neck or a little lower will be answered. We will cover major organ systems, their location and functioning.
Required Text and Learning Materials:
Holistic Anatomy an integrative guide to the human body. By Pip Waller
Students will be familiarized with the metaphysical and holistic concepts of anatomy and physiology of the human body
- Students will learn metaphysical perspective on internal organs functioning and would be able to apply Hermetic law of Correspondence in order to understand interrelationship between the mind and the body and how it affect state of health and functioning of our body system.
- Students will Identify and describe the major anatomical structures of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, immune, respiratory, digestive, urinary, endocrine, and reproductive systems.
- Students will understand the physiological processes involved in each system.
- Hermetic Law of Correspondence, Chemistry of Life and Mind-Body Connections.
- The structural bodymind overview of major structures and systems.
- Integumentary System
- Muscular -Skeletal system
- Blood and Cardiovascular system
- Nervous system
- Physical Senses and Interior Senses
- Endocrine system
- Lymphatic system
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary system and Reproductive system
Audio lectures, power point presentations, online research
- Students will take a 10-question objective quiz for each audio lecture and reading assignment (tests and quizzes tool) (1200 potential points).
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from the lectures. (forum tool)
- Students will discuss and solve case scenarios
Class is as follows, based on percentages:
- o 90-100 = A
- o 80-89 = B
- o 70-79 = C
- o 60-69 = D
- o 0-59 = F
- Students have twelve weeks to complete this course.
Julia Ananeva is a graduate of McMaster University in Nursing and dedicated her work to the health care field in various roles for over 15 years.
Julia began her metaphysical studies as a young adult and by the age 21 she has graduated from Moscow’s, then one and the only Dr. Galperin’s Extra-Sensory Institute in Bio-energetic healing.
Julia successfully introduced her metaphysical knowledge and Bio-energetic experience into her medical practice. At the same time her knowledge of medical disciplines is a great addition which helped her to get a deep understanding of biological interconnections in a physical body and bring Bio-energetic healing to the higher level.
Her interests and personal studies include metaphysics, Law of Attraction, Spirituality, and study of Consciousness.
As a student of Metaphysics, Julia has a strong belief in personal empowerment, the value of self awareness, self-reflection, and self-trust as well as the importance of balancing the intuitive and logical minds. Julia teaches from a place of passion, acceptance and self- empowerment.