HH 505 Muscle Testing and Kinesiology
In this comprehensive course students will learn the art and science of manual muscle testing to determine where energetic blockages which can cause stress and pain are located in the body. Students will acquire several practical holistic skills for clearing these energy blockages to alleviate pain and clear mental and emotional stress.
You will also discover how to ask the body’s innate intelligence questions to determine what is at the source of a person’s health challenges and which approaches are best to restore health and enhance performance. Also included will be how to determine food and environmental sensitivities.
We do not diagnose or treat conditions or diseases through this approach. Instead we find where energetic blockages are in the body and along with doing simple massage and acupressure procedures, we determine through muscle testing what changes a person can make in their lifestyle, diet and thinking to create balance and optimum health.
There is no text book required for this course.
Locate where energetic blockages which can cause stress and pain are in the body.
Be able to demonstrate the following skills for clearing these energy blockages to alleviate pain and clear mental and emotional stress:
- Neurolymphatic massage
- Neurovascular Holding Points
- Meridian Trace
- Acupressure Points
- Emotional Stress Release Technique
- Ear Unrolling Technique
- Feathering Technique
- Spindle Cell Technique
- Food and Supplement testing
- Self Testing and remote testing
- Students will learn how to apply these principles in their own life.
- Students will take a 10-question objective quiz for each PowerPoint lesson and reading assignment (tests and quizzes tool) (900 potential points).
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from the lectures. (forum tool)
- Students will demonstrate their skills through a live video Skype demonstration with the instructor or through a recorded video submission.
Class is as follows, based on percentages:
90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C, 60-69 = D, 0-59 = F
Students have twelve weeks to complete this course.