HH 512 Hypnosis Level 1: Clinical & Spiritual Hypnosis
Upon completion of hits course students quality for optional certification through The International Hypnosis Federation. Level 1 is a part of a four-tier professional training. The first tier covers the basics of clinical hypnosis including self hypnosis. Students will learn how to hypnotize another person, create powerful mind-programming suggestions, work in the Higher-Self, and counsel clients. Students will also learn the Critical 15 Counseling System, how to set up an office, how to market a practice, and an introduction to past-life regression.
Upon completion of this course, students will know:
- A basic understanding of pre-hypnosis talk
- How to conduct a clinical hypnosis session
- Understanding voice-pacing and practice
- Working with a client
- Waking a client up
- General hypnosis information
- Creating hypnotic suggestions
- Deepening and optimizing
- Setting up your hypnosis room
- Introduction to mind electronics
- Understanding the higher-self
- Development of a self-hypnosis course
- Human-Potential Awareness you’ll use in counseling: the fear-based emotions
- Human-Potential Awareness: Handling fear, expectations & expression, aliveness & challenge
- Introduction to past-life regression
- Path-Life Therapy
After reading the texts and listening to the audio recordings, students will complete the workbook and submit for grading.
An overall 70% pass rate is required. Upon receiving a passing score on the workbook, students are encouraged to apply for certification. Certification is an additional $100 and is payable to the International Hypnosis Federation.
Required Texts and Support Materials:
- McGill’s Hypnotherapy Encyclopedia, Ormond McGill, Ph.D. Creativity Unlimited Press. 30819 Casilina Dr., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. $49.95-order online from: The Workbook that goes along with McGill’s Hypnotherapy Encyclopedia can be downloaded directly in this course through the Resources section.
- You Were Born Again To Be Together. Dick Sutphen. Originally published by Simon Schuster Pocket Books, PDF download – $9.98-order online.
To order your books, go to www.dicksutphen.com or call 818-706-0961.
- Week 1: Introduction. Pre-hypnosis talk. Clinical Hypnosis Session.
- Week 2: Voice-pacing and practice. Working with a client. Lose Weight hypnosis session as an example of a typical in-office session with a client.
- Week 3: Waking up a client up. General hypnosis information. Creating Hypnotic Suggestions.
- Week 4: Deepening and optimizing. Setting up your hypnosis room. Introduction to Mind Electronics.
- Week 5: Higher-Self.
- Week 6: Self-Hypnosis Course.
- Week 7: Human-Potential Awareness you’ll use in counseling: The Fear-Based Emotions.
- Week 8: Human-Potential Aware mess: Handling Fear, Expectations & Repression, Aliveness & Challenge.
- Week 9: Introduction to Past-Life Regression. Path-Live Therapy course.
- Week 10: You Were Born Again To Be Together” by Dick Sutphen is preparation for the study of Past-Life Hypnotic Regression in Tier 2.
Self-paced. Students have 12 weeks to complete this course.
What People are Saying:
“I took the Hypnotherapy class and wasn’t sure what I would get out of it, since I have been using this tool in past life and spiritual regression for over 15 years. I was pleasantly surprised at how the class opened up a whole new area of opportunity, providing knowledge in ways I didn’t expect. Hypnotherapy is a vast arena with so many possibilities to expand your expertise. Dick Stuphen is a gifted hypnotherapist, and his program has a rich array of technique to put into your tool bag. That said, Janet Decker acting as proxy is behind the drivers seat in this class. As facilitator, she provides her own 30 years of expertise to the mix. Wow, a “two for,” a nice mix of 60 some years of experience for the price of one! I highly recommend this class!”
- Shirley Ryan