SHA 513 Toltec Nagual Reiki
Rev. Dr. Randy Hastings, Founder (Deceased)
This form of shamanic Reiki combines the energies of Reiki with the teachings, techniques, and symbols of the Toltec/Mayan shamanic cultures of Mexico. It is a form of hands-on healing that is designed to introduce spiritual seekers and energetic healers to the basic concepts, energies, and techniques of the Toltec Nagual Shamans of Central & Southern Mexico, the Yucatec/Mayan shamans, and the Moundbuilder energies from North America (who are descendants of the Naguals of ancient Mexico) combined with the energies of the original Japanese Usui Reiki.
Toltec Nagual Reiki was created in 2007 by Chojal Nohol (Rev. Randall Hastings) after more than 25 years of continued study, initiations, and practice in Toltec/Mayan Nagual shamanism, 30 years of Chinese Qigong practice, and over 10 years practice as a Master/Teacher of many different forms of Reiki. The late Rev. Hastings was an initiated Medicine Priest of the Order of the Feathered Serpent and an initiate in the Toltec Order of Tezcatlipoca (Jaguar shamanism) and was also a trained Mayan Jaguar Initiate and Shamanism.
Toltec Nagual Reiki Manual by Rev. Dr. Randall Hastings
Handbook can be purchased at www.lulu.com
Students will learn:
- Basic and advanced Toltec principles
- Deeper Meaning of Toltec Spiritual Energies
- How to use sacred chants and sounds for healing and ceremony
- Students will be attuned as Toltec Nagual Reiki practitioners from Level 1 through Master
- Students will learn related processes and ceremonies including:
- Toltec Recapitulation Process
- Zapotec Benediction
- Toltec Everyday Ceremony
- Mayan Merkaba Meditation
- Nawi Ollin Balancing Technique
- Students will learn the Reiki symbols associated with each level of healing
- Students will learn how to give a Toltec Nagual Reiki Healing Session
- Students will take 2 objective quizzes
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from the lectures. These forums will be used to grade the following:
- Students will complete the Toltec Everyday Ceremony
- Students will complete the Zapotec Benediction Ceremony
- Students will become attuned to Reiki 1-3
- Students will do 3 healing sessions
- Students will attune at least one other
Class is as follows, based on percentages:
90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C, 60-69 = D, 0-59 = F
Students have twelve weeks to complete this course.
After we finished the attunement I felt like I had put a finger into an electrical socket. I was buzzing with the energy and process. I would not say I was light-headed but I was like a juiced battery! It was very powerful. Two days later, this morning, I had an ENORMOUS and SIGNIFICANT breakthrough on an issue that has been plaguing me for quite some time. I think its related! I was almost feeling like “light” and I mean the substance, not light headed. I am going to be tapping into the energies and using them in my work and will see how they fit in this next week. I actually am experiencing quite an up-tick in connections to spirits in my mediumship work! Oh Boy!
All in all I would say this course has been LIFE CHANGING for me…..sheesh! Good changing, but, still shocking. But, all good.
This weekend I’m taking a class in Reiki animal healing with an animal Reiki master and communicator. Today she measured our auras with an aura meter. Mine proved to be the largest doing nothing, everyone else (3 students) drank coffee before the class (I don’t do coffee anymore). Here is the best part. Lea had one student read a prayer of light, Lea had to step back 15 feet as the student’s aura extended that far. We then each did a prayer, chant. I did a part of Toltec Nagual everyday ceremony, Father Sun, Mother Earth, Koatlique with triangle mundra facing east. My aura extended as far as the fence about 50 ft and would have gone beyond. This is the power of the Toltec everyday ceremony. Had to share this. This is the power of intent that Don Juan taught Carlos Castaneda.