IA 503 Animal Communication
Instructor: Georgina Cyr
The Animal Communication Course, taught by Georgina Cyr, is a fascinating and spiritual introduction into the animal world. This course is designed to help you develop your natural ability to communicate with animals.The ability to communicate with animals is a wonderful experience. All that is required is a quiet place to get into your space. You can then commence practicing your communication.
Required Text/ Support Materials:
No extra materials are needed for this course.
- You will be guided through exercises to enable you to more easily open the channels of communication. You will learn how to get yourself into a relaxed state to better initiate contact with an animal.
- You will learn how to find your “space,” the place where you are open and aware and able to send and receive messages, feelings, pictures, thoughts, etc. clearly.
- You will learn how to deliver a message, and how to validate the information received, and how to work with human caretaker of the animal.
- You will also learn about Basic Animal Anatomy, Common Pets and their Characteristics, Introduction to the connection between Emotions manifesting into physical ailments aka “Energetic Emotions”, Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Body Scans, Working with Veterinarians, Legal Issues
- How to perform a body scan and how to receive information regarding the animal’s health in order to be able to find out if there is pain or discomfort.
- How to determine what the animal feels and what they would like to help them to feel better.
- How to tell what different sensations mean and represent.
- How to determine why the animal feels the way it does and what has caused it.
- Learn and understand different ways to describe what the animal is feeling.
- How to work with a veterinarian
- You will learn about legal Issues in Animal Communication
- You will learn how to find practice opportunities for communicating with animal
- Students will complete 12 assignments provided during the course (1200 potential points).
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from the lectures. (300 possible points)
- Students will write a 3-page paper of performing a communication with an animal chosen specifically for them. (200 potential points).
As an animal communicator I feel that one of my roles is to try to bring a deeper connection between the human and the animal… to bring the relationship closer and have all sides understand where the other is coming from, what is happening and why.
We need to understand that animals are no less than we are, but that they do have different needs and instincts as well as spirits and souls. Our animal companions are here as our friends and helpers.
Our Animal Friends live with us in this human world and sometimes it is hard for them to understand our complex ways, and for us to understand their natural desires and instincts.
I want to help you understand what your animal is trying to tell you. My goal is to reunite the spiritual connection between animals and humans, bridging the communication gap and helping people to understand the connection that animals have with us.
In performing an animal communication at your request, my intentions are always of a higher purpose. I am here to assist both you and your animal companion, with no judgment or opinion of the communication.
My Goal is to honour each being at exactly where they are, doing exactly what they feel they need to do, at all times. Life is a journey and we are each learning who we are, and why we are here, evolving in our own spiritual process.
My mission is to assist all beings in whatever way I can by being of Service in a positive, helpful way.
Throughout my life, I have always loved, lived with and been involved with animals.
At the age of 10, I started my own dog sitting business.
At age 14, I began training as a dog groomer, which I worked at successfully for many years.
I then worked at the local S.P.C.A., and at a pet store.
In 1989, I acquired my real estate license, but realized that I could not be happy unless I worked with animals. Cats, Dogs, rabbits, turtles, horses, birds and other animals have been a large part of my life.
In 1990 due to health problems, I began looking into natural healing. I began my studies in different modalities of natural health and healing: human anatomy & physiology, Western herbs, Chinese herbs, Homeopathy, edible and medicinal wild plants, and how to live a more natural lifestyle.
I acquired certification as an Herbalist, Nutrition Consultant, Touch for Health Practitioner, Energy Healing practitioner, Emotional Freedom technique therapist, and Certified Iridologist, working with teaching Soulular Iridology aka Emotional Blueprint Iridology courses.
I also studied Energy Healing for Animals and Natural ways to work with animals to keep them happier and healthier.
In 1996 I trained further to become an Iridology Instructor for The International Iridology Practitioners Association.
I have since studied and attended many courses on both human and animal health, to help me better understand the needs of our animal friends.
However, as my natural health therapies certification is geared towards humans, I will always refer my clients to a licensed veterinarian for physical pain or problems that I detect while doing a body scan for an animal.
I also teach Canine and Feline iridology to help humans take better care of their animal friends and to prevent health issues from occurring.
I am not a veterinarian and cannot diagnose a disease. I simply connect with the animal to inquire about your concerns, find out which areas of the body there may be pain or discomfort in, and relay the message intended for you, with the sincere hope that this is helpful to you both.
My ability to ask the animals what is wrong and where it hurts greatly assists veterinarians in their work of healing the animal.
Organizations that I am a member of and/or volunteer for include… * Alberni Valley Hospice Society * Community Futures Development Corporation of Alberni Clayquot * Health Action Network Society * International Iridology Practitioners Association * Iridology Association of Canada * Boxer Rescue Canada * Boston Terrier Rescue of Arizona * Boston Terrier Rescue Canada
I have been married 34 years to Daniel, a wonderful animal lover. We share our love and home with two little girl/dogs (2 Boston Terriers) and a special cat named Tork. We live on central Vancouver Island, off the west coast of BC, Canada.
What students are saying about Georgina Cyr’s course in Animal Communication….
“Dear Georgina, I have spent time going through your comments and suggestions on each of my communications. I truly did find them to be very very helpful! It appears I did a lot of things that someone just starting out would do. And that is good because it gave me a very good opportunity to learn to do my communications and deliver them in a better way. And there were a lot of areas where you found what I did good and some even excellent and I thank you for letting me know about those things. Both helped me grow!
God Bless You! Gratefully,