IA 602 Numerology
Since ancient times it has been believed that there is a mystical and esoteric link between numbers, which are abstract, to the tangible, physical world, which is concrete. Numerology was a popular divination method among early mathematicians such as Pythagoras. In this course, students are given tools and methods to complete a basic understanding of this once ancient and also its modern day practice.
Required Text and Learning Materials:
- Numerology: Key To Your Inner Self, by Hans Decoz, ISBN: 0-399-52732-X, Published by Berkely Publishing Group, a division of Penquin Putnam Inc.
- Audio course by Hans Decoz. Download from www.decoz.com.
- Learn the meaning and personalities of the numbers 1 through 9, the Karmic numbers 13, 14, 16, and 19, and the Master numbers 11, 22, and 33.
- Learn how to calculate and delineate a numerology chart.
- Other uses of Numerology
- The basics and benefits of numerology.
- How to calculate a complete numerology chart.
- How to interpret a numerology chart.
Audio Lectures, Projects and Practice, Forum Participation, Course Readings, Tests
Students will listen to audio files, complete practice assignments and read required material and take course assessments.
Multiple choice tests.
Self paced course. Students have 12 weeks to complete the course.
90-100 = A; 89 -80 = B; 79-70 = C; 69-60 = D, 59-0=F