Author: Chase Kloetzke
- Students will be familiarized with scientific methods used during UFO investigation.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of UFO investigation to include:
- Receiving a UFO report from a witness
- Interviewing witnesses
- Applying scientific reasoning and methods to investigate the report
- Analyzing the evidence collected
- Writing the report
- Briefing the witness of the findings
- Students will learn the processes needed to become a field investigator
Students will receive certification to become a field investigator upon
successful completion of this course and have placement assistance in their
geographic area with an experienced team of investigators.
- Students will take a 10-question quiz for each of the audio lecture and reading assignments.
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from lectures interactive with Chase.
Class is as follows, based on percentages:
90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C, 60-69 = D, 0-59 = F
Students have twelve weeks to complete this course unless approved by the instructor. The class is self-paced and interactive with Chase and the other students via chat rooms, forums and Skype (by appointment).