UFO 503 Variety of Extraterrestrial Encounters
Barbara Lamb, Master of Science, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Hypnotherapist and Regression Therapist
In private practice in Claremont, California
To contact Barbara please use the Message Tool in Sakai – Please do not email her
Millions of people worldwide are having encounters with unusual beings who apparently come from somewhere other than earth. We call these beings ‘extraterrestrials’ or ‘aliens’. They make an impressive impact on the people they visit and take away for an hour or two of time, including making people adjust to a profound change in their view of reality. These people benefit from specialized help such as recalling details of their encounters through hypnotic regressions, and from counseling by a therapist well acquainted with and appreciative of this anomalous, puzzling phenomenon.
In this course the student will learn about the range of people who have encounters with extraterrestrial beings, clues and evidence that these encounters have happened, determining the reality or unreality of the encounters, the large variety of beings who visit people, the wide range of procedures that the beings do with abducted humans (including procedures publicized by public media and lesser known procedures), negatively experienced encounters and positively experienced encounters, various types of ongoing relationships with individual ET beings, the reproduction program and hybrid babies (and the reasons given for this), people being educated on space crafts and by receiving downloaded information from the ETs.
Students will learn about the process of therapy for ‘experiencers’ of these encounters, and about helpful resources for them, as well as many other interesting details of this phenomenon.
Required Text and Learning Materials:
Alien Experiences by Barbara Lamb and Nadine Lalich, 2008, Trafford, Victoria, B.C., Canada. Order through www.barbaralambmft.com.
Read the article “Extraterrestrial Encounters: How Regression Therapy Can Help” by Barbara Lamb. Find in ACCET website: www.accetacademy.com
Look at Pictures of Extraterrestrial Beings. Find Resources section for this course.
Watch Barbara Lamb brief lectures on YouTube: Type in www.BarbaraLambYouTube.com: (avoid the segments of (another) Barbara Lamb the violinist and her music videos)
(1) Barbara Lamb – MUFON LA – January 5, 2009 “Unique Encounters With ETs
(2) “Barbara Lamb: Unique Encounters With Extraterrestrial Beings” – March 25, 2009.
International UFO Congress (iufoc)
(3) Barbara Lamb, “Hypnotic Regression and Alien Abduction” – Paranormal TV
October 8, 2007
(4) Preview of Interview With Barbara Lamb: “Barbara Lamb on Regressions, Reptilians, and Hybrids” – Conscious Media Network – February, 2009
(5) “Military/ET Abductions” With Barbara Lamb – www.ufoshows
Human Encounters With Aliens, Mack, John E., MD, Abduction: (New York: McMillan Co., 1944
Passport To The Cosmos – Human Transformation and
Alien Encounters Mack, John E., MD,(New York, Crown Publishers, 1999)
Healing Shattered Reality: Understanding Contactee Trauma, Bryant, Alice and Seebach, Linda, M.S.W.,(Tigard: Wildflower Press, 1991)
Close Extraterrestrial Encounters: Positive Experiences With
Mysterious Visitors, Boylan, Richard, Ph.D., (Columbus: Wildflower Press, 1994)
Sacred Encounters: Spiritual Awakenings During Close Encounters Colli, Janet Elizabeth, , (Xlibris Corporation, 2004)
The Custodians: Beyond Abduction,Cannon, Dolores, (Huntsville, Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc, 2000)
Missing Time: A Documented Study of UFO Abductions, Hopkins, Budd, (Richard MarekPublisher, 1981)
Awakening: How How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Change Your Life Rodwell, Mary, R.N., ( Australia: Filament Books, 2006)
Confirmation: The Hard Evidence of Aliens Among Us, Strieber, Whitley, New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1998)
The Alien Jigsaw, Wilson, Katharina, (Portland: Puzzle Publishing, 1993)
- Gain an overview of the Extraterrestrial Encounter Phenomenon
- Recognize how widespread this phenomenon is
- Recognize the large number of types of extraterrestrial beings
- Recognize the variety if agendas they enact with human experiencers
- Recognize how people who experience these encounters are affected
- Know the ‘clues’ of being contacted and abducted
- Know how to determine the reality or non-reality of suspected encounters
- Recognize the positive, worthwhile aspects of encounters
- Know how people who experience encounters can get help and support
- Overview of personal encounters with extraterrestrials
- Indications that these encounters are real
- How people who experience these encounters react and are affected
- Why a person has these encounters
- Attempts of a person to refuse and avoid encounters
- Various types of ET beings and spirit beings
- Lifelong encounters with ETs, from life in the womb through adulthood
- Continuing relationships between people and particular ETs
- The ET/Human reproductive program and hybrid offspring
- Positive encounters with ETs (including educational, healing, and spiritually uplifting)
- Typical procedures and unique procedures perpetrated by ETs
- People being influenced by ETs in various ways
- Therapeutic intervention for experiencers and resources for help
Audio Recordings of lectures, Power Point Illustrations, YouTube video presentations, reading assignments
- Listen to the audio recorded class lectures
- Complete the required reading assignments, watch five YouTube video clips, view pictures of Extraterrestrial beings in Power Point presentation
- Participate in Chat Room discussions, once every two weeks
- Three quizzes
- One paper (5-8 pages)
- Six Live Chat Room participation and Q&A – Chat Room discussions will be held every other Thursday at 4 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Please check the Schedule for Chat Room dates.
Beginning Students please go to the Assignments page and click on the Assignments Instructions for instructions to get started taking your class.
12 weeks, self-paced
90-100 = A; 89-80 = B; 79-70=C; 69-60=D
Week 1 & 2: Overview of the Extraterrestrial Phenomenon: who is involved, reactions, clues,
evidence, witnesses, implants, being amnesic, varieties of ET beings and spirit beings,
typical encounters. Followed by a chat room discussion.
Week 3 & 4: Why certain people have encounters, refusing abductions, family involvement,
children’s encounters, varieties of relationships with ETs, including interdimensional ETs
and hybrid childeren, experiences remembered during regressions, descriptions of ET ships,
ET/human hybridization program. Followed by a quiz and a chat room discussion.
Week 5 & 6: Positive encounters with ETs, being healed, educated, taught psychic skills.
Followed by a chat room discussion.
Week 7 & 8: Being delegates to ET council meetings, having missions encouraged by Ets, seeing unusual things on the ships, experiencing unusual procedures, being shown prophetic scenes, ETs wanting information from humans, encounters at home, conscious, awake encounters, receiving important information from ETs, being influenced from afar, humans collaborating with ETs, having dual identity with an ET.
Followed by a quiz and a chat room discussion.
Week 9 & 10: Having been an ET is a past life, doing research on other planets, being rescued by an ET, large groups of people being abducted together, dual regressions, experiencing temporary invisibility, ‘walk-ins’, military abductions, ‘Men in Black’, help and therapy for experiencers, therapy for the therapist, summary of the course, refer to therapists who work with experiencers, support groups, conclusion of lectures. Followed by a chat room discussion.
Week 11 & 12:
Write a 5-8 page paper (single spaced), take final quiz, and final chat room discussion.
What Students Are Saying
I am happy to recommend the Varieties of Extraterrestrial Encounters with Barbara Lamb to anyone interested in expanding their consciousness. I found Barbara a warm and experienced instructor and an expert in this field of study. She has a wealth of knowledge and insight, leaving the participant with a vast more expansive view of the world. I found the class personally illuminating, and subtly mind bending. I highly recommend this class to anyone interested in the extraterrestrial encounters.