HH 505 Energy Kinesiology and Muscle Testing with IMU Instructor John Maguire
- A 3-Month Online Study Program
- Twelve 60-minute Classes
- Plus study materials, assignments, and quizzes
- Direct Interaction with John and the other students
Experience the power and effectiveness of one of the most advanced systems of holistic healthcare. Touch For Health Kinesiology is the ultimate blend of structural and energetic bodywork, where you can find and correct the source of a person’s pain. Through the art and science of muscle testing, you can “listen” to the innate wisdom of the body to have it guide you to what is needed to create total health and optimum performance.
This approach, based on Chinese Medicine and modern advances in Energy Medicine, uses a wide variety of effective techniques to eliminate pain and dysfunction and restore the body and emotions to a state of balance. In this workshop you will learn several practical skills that you can integrate into your client work to get profound and often instant results. It is also an excellent approach to creating peak performance with athletes.
You Will Learn How To:
- Do accurate muscle testing to assess structural and energetic imbalances
- Perform simple and easy massage and acupressure techniques to immediately eliminate back pain, neck and shoulder stress, headaches, and muscle cramps
- Determine which foods and supplements enhance health and vitality
- Discover what foods a person is sensitive to that can drain their energy
- Instantly clear stressful emotions that affect health and performance
- Quickly find core issues and priorities to work on and learn skills to get instant results
- Approach problems in a holistic manner and know with certainty whether a person needs structural, nutritional, emotional or electrical corrections
- Plus you’ll get many more hot tips and valuable information
How You Will Benefit:
- 3 Credits toward a degree at the International Metaphysical University and fulfill a course requirement in the Holistic Healing Program
- Receive 16 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEC) for NCBTMB
- Receive a certificate of completion after completing all assignments
- Build your confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Know how to work smarter, not harder and attract new clients
- Get better, longer lasting results with your clients
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Complete the prerequisite for advanced training in Kinesiology
- Have fun learning some revolutionary ways to help people live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
Attend the entire course and if for any reason you do not feel you are getting much more than your money’s worth in powerful and usable techniques, simply notify the International Metaphysical University in writing within one week of completing the course materials and you will receive a full refund. So, you have no risk!
About Your Instructor:
John Maguire is a world-renowned expert in the field of Touch For Health Kinesiology, who over the past thirty years has taught tens of thousands of people from 81 different countries. He is a senior faculty member of the Anthony Robbins Life Mastery University, where his students are continually amazed by the profound and rapid results they receive using his easy-to-follow methods. As the founder and director of the Kinesiology Institute, John has created many professional training programs on optimizing health and performance that he has presented to a wide variety of doctors and therapists throughout Europe, North America and Africa. Drawing from his in-depth training with many of the world’s leading experts in Applied Kinesiology, Touch For Health, Clinical Nutrition, Energy Psychology and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, John is known for his ability to make complex material practical and easy to understand.
|Times: Thursdays for the live 60-minute webinar available on replay Tuition: $425. Sign up before May 17th and save $50! Total cost only $375. Consider this workshop an inexpensive investment in what will be lifelong skills. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover|
Save an additional $25 for each person you refer who takes a class! To receive your discount, call Allison Sandblom, Student Advisor, at 480-495-2916and tell us who you are referring. When that person completes the class, you will receive a refund of $50. Space is limited, so register now to ensure your space!
Click here to: