As a metaphysical university, we are dedicated to raising consciousness through education. Toward that goal, we have worked diligently to create the highest-quality education possible in the field of metaphysics while keeping our tuition low. As a non-profit university, the tuition and fees reflect the expenses incurred in offering our online courses. Although we are on a track towards accreditation, that is a long road for metaphysical colleges and universities. Therefore, we are unable to offer government-sponsored loans and tuition assistance at this time. As a result, we have deliberately set our pricing lower than mainstream schools, making it possible for many to finance their education independently. In so doing, we hope to reach every student interested in studying with us. The good news is that when you graduate, you won’t be saddled with debt!
- At IMU, anyone is welcome to buy one course, multiple courses or work toward a degree. A degree in metaphysics consists of 12 courses. This does not include the cost of books or supplies as required for individual courses.
- Each course counts as 3 credits and each course is $425.
- A full college degree at IMU is $5,100.
- We also offer an interest-free payment plan that locks our prices in should our prices increase at any time. Payment plans start as low as $140 per month. To set up a payment plan contact us at 304-295-4411 or email us at email@example.com.
- Students who sign up for a payment plan for the entire degree qualify for a 5% savings.
- Students who pay for the entire degree up front qualify for a 10% savings.
- These fees are subject to change at any time. A student may lock in these rates by paying in full at any time.
When a student is entered into a course, they are given full access to all of the data therein. Given that IMU instructors place their lectures into the course as audio or video files, students have the ability to download the entire body information up front. Therefore it is IMU policy not to offer refunds on any of our courses once a student is placed into the course and a log in is issued nor are we able to change courses once you have logged into the course.