Cost of the Degree
One course credit at IMU costs $197. Some courses are worth 1 course credit. Others are worth 2 course credits; depending on the number of hours required to complete the course. To complete a degree at IMU, students must earn 12 course credits. Total base cost of the Masters degree is $2,364.
To earn a doctorate students must complete the 12 course credits for the Masters Degree plus an additional 6 course credits. Students can establish a payment plan for the doctorate program after completing the Master's Degree.
Some courses, particularly those in the Holistic Health program, require a practicum. These practicums require tremendous oversight from the instructors and are charged separately from the cost of the degree program. When this is the case, it will be listed on the course catalog. These practicums vary in price and are not included in the original degree cost. They are paid separately upon enrollment of the course.
Choose from one of the 3 following payment options:
1) Students can pay per course as they are ready to start. To do this, go to the course page, click “Enroll Now” and pay. Students will be automatically placed into the course upon payment.
2) Students can pay for the entire degree at one time. Students who have paid for the degree in advance can take as many as five courses at one time, finishing the degree at maximum speed
- Pay in Full Today
3) Sign up for a payment plan. Students who are working towards a degree can sign up for a payment plan. Students can take courses at the pace for which they have paid.
Option A: 6 Months at $394 per month. The six month programs qualifies students to take two courses every month, allowing students to complete the Master's degree in six months.
- Sign up for our 6-Month Payment Plan
Option B: 12 Months at $197 per month. The twelve month programs qualifies students to take one course every month, allowing students to complete the Master's degree in one year.
- Sign up for our 12-Month Payment Plan
Option C: 24 Months at $98.50 per month. The twenty-four month program qualifies students to join a new course every other month, allowing students to complete the Masters degree in two years.
- Sign up for our 24-Month Payment Plan
When a student is entered into a course, they are given full access to all of the data therein and students have the ability to download the entire body of information up front. Therefore it is IMU’s policy not to offer refunds on any of our courses once a student is placed into the course and a log in is issued nor are we able to change courses once you have logged into the course.