Learn more about our fully-online, career-oriented education. Earn a Masters or Doctate in Metaphysics and open the doorways to both your mind and to the world.
Mission of IMU
It is the mission of the International Metaphysical University to provide an open-minded platform for the examination, exploration, and advancement of consciousness in an online educational environment. Toward this goal, we:
- Offer high-quality, credible, enjoyable, and comprehensive education in alternative areas of study
- Employ top experts in related fields to provide the highest-quality education possible
- Graduate knowledgeable, forward-thinking, and well-trained professionals with the ability to think for themselves and push boundaries to become leaders in their respective fields
- Encourage, document, and publish independent research for the purpose of garnering credibility and encouraging mainstream acceptance and use of field-related processes and information
- Bring together top experts in related fields to encourage problem-solving through cooperation, brainstorming, and research
- Encourage and support growth of the metaphysical community across the globe
- Ordain Ministerial Lightworkers
- Raise the consciousness of the planet and beyond
The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education meets acceptable levels of quality (US Department of Education). Traditional colleges and universities use accreditation as a measuring stick to compare their individual programs to a set of national standards provided by the professional organizations associated with the degrees being offered. Colleges choose to get accredited so that they can exchange credits with each other.
In the world of metaphysics, our professional associations are not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. As a result, metaphysical colleges and universities are not required to be accredited by the U.S. government. Students who complete courses in non-government approved programs are generally not permitted to transfer credits to U.S. accredited schools.