Instructor: Serge King, PhD
Huna is a name given to the esoteric knowledge of ancient Hawaii. Shamanism is a craft that uses the powers of the mind and the forces of nature for healing and creativity.
This course will cover Huna concepts and shamanic practices based on the following seven principles:
- The world is what you think it is
- There are no limits
- Energy flows where attention goes
- Now is the moment of power
- To love is to be happy with…
- All power comes from within
- Effectiveness is the measure of truth
The students will learn basic skills for personal development and healing in preparation for applying them to further studies of Huna Shamanism.