Instructor: Georgina Cyr
A guide into the beautiful and complex lives of the magnificent animals around you.
For coaches, consultants, veterinarian assistants, veterinarians, people who want to learn the deeper messages animals have and students pursuing a degree from IMU.
What if you could discover the higher self in not only you, but the pets you, your family and friends have as well? And put it to use in real-life? Without spending your entire life savings on expensive training or seminars? Without leaving the peacefulness of your home?
And wouldn’t it feel amazing to be the one taking care of precious pets, making them feel better naturally?
Then you can stop your search here because the Animal Communication Certification course is for YOU!
No Required text book
- You’ll know how to easily manifest your natural ability to communicate with animals by opening the channels of communication through a relaxed state of mind.
- You’ll know why animals have the personalities they have, how to mentally ask them questions and perform body scans.
- You’ll know how to find your “space” in order to deliver and receive messages, feelings, pictures, thoughts, etc., clearly and be capable of validating the information received.
- You’ll know how to utilize the basic information of Animal Anatomy, Common Pets and their Characteristics, the connection between emotions manifesting into physical ailments or “Energetic Emotions”, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Body Scans, Working with Veterinarians and the caretakers of animals, and Legal Issues.
- You’ll know how to perform a body scan and receive information regarding the animal’s health to determine pain or discomfort.
- You’ll know how to determine the representations of different sensations and feelings of the animal to give them what they need to feel better.
- You’ll know why animals feel the way they do and determine the cause to explain the ailment thoroughly.
- You’ll know how to find practice opportunities for communicating with animals.
1. You’ll interact with your instructor and your fellow students through forum discussions that ask you to think about what you’ve learned and embed it in your mental process for easy access when you need it.
2. You’ll create a 3 page paper because the power of writing helps you build the mental construct that connects new ideas with your current life experiences anchoring what you’ve learned to create new metaprograms. (100 potential points)
3. After every audio and reading lesson (the easiest way to get an education that fits your schedule) you’ll see how much new information you’ve retained with a 10-question “Celebration of Knowledge.” (900 potential points)
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
A Personal Letter From Your Instructor (Georgina Cyr)
As an animal communicator I feel that one of my roles is to try to bring a deeper connection between the human and the animal… to bring the relationship closer and have all sides understand where the other is coming from, what is happening and why.
We need to understand that animals are no less than we are, but that they do have different needs and instincts as well as spirits and souls. Our animal companions are here as our friends and helpers.
Our Animal Friends live with us in this human world and sometimes it is hard for them to understand our complex ways, and for us to understand their natural desires and instincts.
I want to help you understand what your animal is trying to tell you. My goal is to reunite the spiritual connection between animals and humans, bridging the communication gap and helping people to understand the connection that animals have with us.
In performing an animal communication at your request, my intentions are always of a higher purpose. I am here to assist both you and your animal companion, with no judgment or opinion of the communication.
My Goal is to honour each being at exactly where they are, doing exactly what they feel they need to do, at all times. Life is a journey and we are each learning who we are, and why we are here, evolving in our own spiritual process.
My mission is to assist all beings in whatever way I can by being of Service in a positive, helpful way.
Throughout my life, I have always loved, lived with and been involved with animals.
At the age of 10, I started my own dog sitting business.
At age 14, I began training as a dog groomer, which I worked at successfully for many years.
I then worked at the local S.P.C.A., and at a pet store.
In 1989, I acquired my real estate license, but soon realized that I could not be happy unless I worked with animals. Cats, dogs, rabbits, turtles, horses, birds and other animals have been a large part of my life.
In 1990 due to health problems, I began looking into natural healing. I began my studies in different modalities of natural health and healing: human anatomy & physiology, Western herbs, Chinese herbs, Homeopathy, edible and medicinal wild plants, and how to live a more natural lifestyle.
I acquired certification as an Herbalist, Nutrition Consultant, Touch for Health Practitioner, Energy Healing practitioner, Emotional Freedom Technique therapist, and Certified Iridologist, working with teaching Soulular Iridology aka Emotional Blueprint Iridology courses.
I also studied Energy Healing for Animals and Natural ways to work with animals to keep them happier and healthier.
In 1996 I trained further to become an Iridology Instructor for The International Iridology Practitioners Association.
I have since studied and attended many courses on both human and animal health, to help me better understand the needs of our animal friends.
However, as my natural health therapies certification is geared towards humans, I will always refer my clients to a licensed veterinarian for physical pain or problems that I detect while doing a body scan for an animal.
I also teach Canine and Feline iridology to help humans take better care of their animal friends and to prevent health issues from occurring.
I am not a veterinarian and cannot diagnose a disease. I simply connect with the animal to inquire about your concerns, find out which areas of the body there may be pain or discomfort in, and relay the message intended for you, with the sincere hope that this is helpful to you both.
My ability to ask the animals what is wrong and where it hurts greatly assists veterinarians in their work of healing the animal.
Organizations that I am a member of and/or volunteer for include… * Alberni Valley Hospice Society * Community Futures Development Corporation of Alberni Clayquot * Health Action Network Society * International Iridology Practitioners Association * Iridology Association of Canada * Boxer Rescue Canada * Boston Terrier Rescue of Arizona * Boston Terrier Rescue Canada
I have been married 34 years to Daniel, a wonderful animal lover. We share our love and home with two little girl/dogs (2 Boston Terriers) and a special cat named Tork. We live on central Vancouver Island, off the west coast of BC, Canada.