Metaphysical Minister of Light Ordination Program
Instructor: Deborah Lindsey
In this course, students will enjoy a variety of topics related to the exploration of consciousness. The intention is to provide a solid foundation upon which all of the courses in this program are built. Upon completion of this course, students will be declared a Ministerial Lightworker and a Certificate of Ordination will be issued.
What You Will Learn:
The following topics will be covered:
- Spiritual Counseling by Rev. Randy Hastings
- Reincarnation by Deborah Lindsey
- Ascension By Deborah Lindsey
- Power of Language by Deborah Lindsey
- Forgiveness by Deborah Lindsey
- Emotional Awareness by Deborah Lindsey
- Pastoral Rites and Ceremonies by Rev. Randy Hastings
- Legal and Ethical Issues by Rev. Randy Hastings
- What the Bleep Do We Know?, a movie by Captured Light Industries
- The Lord’s Prayer in Aramaic by Janet Decker
- Creating Your Life through Shamanism by Randy Hastings
- Soulmates by Deborah Lindsey
- Global Purpose by Deborah Lindsey
- New Perspective on Animals by Deborah Lindsey
No extra materials are required, everything you need is included in the online classroom.
Students will become increasingly aware of spiritual foundations of the subjects listed above.
- Students will take a quiz for each lesson and reading assignment.
- Students will complete assignments for each lesson covering topics from the lectures.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Deborah has been a stalwart in the metaphysical community for more than 2 decades. Her foray into metaphysics began as the result of a “Dark Night of the Soul” which led her on a journey of self-discovery and spawned her first project, The Self-Health and Awareness Center. The Self-Health and Awareness Center of Vienna, WV offered services in alternative healthcare, live teachings, and a metaphysical store.
At the Self-Health and Awareness Center, participants could attend Sunday Services, where Deborah served her community as Minister for more than a decade, spawning the creation of the International Metaphysical Churches and the International Metaphysical University (IMU). As founder of IMU, she was responsible for curriculum creation and development and day-to-day management and oversight from 2009 to 2020.
Deborah is perhaps best known for her work as an EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) practitioner and certifying instructor where she has trained and certified more than 4,000 practitioners around the world. She is also trained in multiple alternative healthcare modalities including Touch For Health, Hypnosis, Pranic Healing, Jaffe-Mellor Technique, Reiki (Maheo’o, Usui, and Toltec Nagual), hypnosis, Pranic Healing, Quantum Touch, Kolaimni and more. As part of a cooperative, she started the Association of EFT Professionals (AEFTP), to provide professional services to qualified EFT practitioners around the world.
Deborah currently focuses the majority of her time on her primary project, the Center for EFT Studies, where she trains professional EFT practitioners online. She recently participated in the Tapping World Summit, an online program that is seen by more than 700,000 people per year. She also sits on the board at IMU and at AEFTP.